Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Name Generators

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Name Generators

    Ok we had the Ron Mexico one and some others but I found quite a few I thought I'd share

    Gangsta Name Generator
    http://gangstaname.com/

    Pimp Name
    http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

    Prison Bitch
    http://www.prisonbitchname.com/

    Lesbian
    http://www.lustydevil.com/lesboname.html

    Porn Star
    http://www.jasonschock.com/gangsta/porn_name.php


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    thas stupid everyone knows you get your porno name from the first pet you had, and the name of the street you live on. hahaha

    i.e.

    mine is
    Michaelangelo Crystals.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    thas stupid everyone knows you get your porno name from the first pet you had, and the name of the street you live on. hahaha


    [/ QUOTE ]
    If we was going by that mine would be " Ringo Cameron" lol.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    Mine would be Jake Pole

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Name Generators

    Well I don't live on a street so I guess I'm SOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    Me either B_M_H. Since I lived on US 65, I guess mine would be Bozo 65.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    Moonlight, might I inquire as to where you got that?

    I have seen it before!

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Name Generators

    I'd be Spot 58 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    Using the ol' "pet name/street name" formula I'd be:
    E.J. Bold Camp

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Name Generators

    Oscar Williamson?

    Sounds like a legit name

    Oscar-1st pet
    Williamson- Place of residence at birth/youth Roanoke,Va
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •